Dan & Mary Coughlan
Time: Sunday Nights 5:30pm
Description: Parents with youth and college age students raising children during the challenging years.
Mark & Tanya Shea
Time: Friday nights at 7pm
Description: Parents of teenagers.
Chris & Erin Crofford
Time: 1st and 3rd Friday every month at 6pm
Description: Families with young children sharing life together
Jim & CindySniegowski
Time: Sunday nights 6:00pm
Description: Empty nester’s continuing their journey with God after the kids are grown.
Location: Trinity Church
Time: 3rd Sunday every month 12:00pm
Description: Adults 55+ enjoy fellowship, good food, special speakers, and serving the Lord together.
How Can I Join a LifeGroup?
- Group Link coming soon! Group Link is a 2 hour event where people can connect
with others in their geographic area or life stage in hopes of creating a LifeGroup.
- Create your own Life Group and come to Group Link!
- Visit the information center in the foyer.
When and Where do LifeGroups Meet?
- LIFE Groups have the flexibility to meet whenever they want and wherever they want! You can choose a home, a coffee shop, and even the Church!
- It is recommended that Life Groups meet on a weekly basis for an hour and a half to two hours.
- Hang out, catch up on week (20 minutes)
- Study (30 minutes)
- Personal Application and Response to Study (30 minutes)
- Prayer (10 minutes)
Can I Lead a LifeGroup?
- LIFE Group Leaders are responsible for providing their groups with vision, direction, and support.
They primarily serve as shepherds by facilitating and monitoring their groups.
- Connected –They have partnered with Trinity Church of the Nazarene through membership.
- Character – They are known for their integrity by those who know them best.
- Culture – They embrace Trinity’s group strategy and values.
- Competence – They have been through training and have experience in leading small groups.
- Chemistry – They have interviewed with the Pastor of Small Groups.